What is natural latex rubber?
Natural rubber is harvested by tapping the sap of Hevea brasiliensis- the Para Rubber tree.
Other plants, such as fig trees and dandelions(!),
also produce latex .
Rubber trees respond to the harvesting of their milk by producing more
What are the benefits of natural latex rubber?
- Made from a renewable resource that is good fot the environment.
- Natural rubber plantations help to reverse the "Greenhouse Effect".
- All natural with no chemical additives used in processing.
air, soda ash, zinc & natural soap are added.
- Retains shape & firmness for even support in mattresses & pillows
- It is soft and supportive and relieves pressure points.
- Natural latex foam has tiny holes which make it soft & pliable.
- Will not develop pockets
- Extremely durable, flexible and resilient- will last up to 20 years.
- Resistant to moisture build-up, molds & mildew.
- Contains an antibacterial substance that naturally repels dust-mites.
- Contains no PBDEs, benzene, toluene, formaldehyde, or polyuerathane.
- Natural rubber doesn't off-gas
toxic chemicals, as do synthetic foams.
We carry natural latex rubber
teething & bath toys, mattresses & pillows.