Organic Merino Wool Blanket - Twin/Throw
Unbelievably soft and very soothing, LanaCare's Organic Wool Blankets are simply wonderful for kids of all ages!
Only the softest and finest organic merino wool is
used - you won’t find a softer wool blanket anywhere.
Pure organic wool is never itchy and these blankets feel
so good when placed directly against your skin.
They are thick, yet light weight while being very warm.
Can be used as a soothing underlay or as a cozy cover.
Wool helps maintain comfortable thermal environment, regulating the body temperature and ensuring that you
will always feel just right - never too hot or too cold
Adults suffering from “night-sweats” awaken dryer and
Available in soft sand, grey and white.
Blankets measure 4 ft x 7 ½ ft. (48" x 90").
A twin bed measures 42 x 75"
Wash and Care:
- Wash infrequently to retain the wool's natural lanolin.
- When wet, simply air-dry or dry over a mild heat source.
- Spot clean by rinsing the area in lukewarm water.
- When necessary, hand wash gently with LANACare lanolin-replenishing soap.
- Use lukewarm water - cold and/or hot water may cause shrinking and felting.
- Gently squeeze out water, then place or roll in a towel, to press out excess water.
- A quick shake to re-shape, then lay flat or hang dry away from direct sunlight.
For LANACare Wool Soap click here.
More about LANACare Products:
Meets Europe’s highest ecological standards, Oeko-Tex and KBT Organic certified.
No pesticides have been used on the fields where the sheep graze, nor have any
harsh chemicals been used to wash the wool.
What about Allergies to Wool?
LANACare wool has been tested to show that it does not contain dust mites - a cause of allergies. Most people who are allergic to wool are actually reacting to the chemicals used in processing the raw wool,
not the wool itself. No such chemicals are used on LANACare wool, in reality making it hypo-allergenic!
Made in Denmark.
Usually ships in 3-5 business days.
Add to Registry
Add to Bookmarks
You might also like:
Submit a Review...