Organic Merino Wool Baby Carrier Blanket
This clever and cozy Merino Wool Baby Carrier Blanket
is the perfect solution for going out with baby cold weather.
This blanket works wonderfully in both a car seat and a soft structured baby carrier.
Soft as a feather and never itchy, the blanket is light weight
while being very warm, regulating baby's body temperature
and ensuring that your child will feel just right - never too hot
or too cold.
Wrap snugly for colder days and on the way to the car; then loosen the blanket once the car warms up or you are indoors again.
Only the softest and finest organic merino wool is selected
to use in this blanket - you won’t find a softer natural wool.
- Available in soft grey and natural white.
- Seams sewn to the outside for baby's comfort.
- Breathable, hypoallergenic, odor, dust mite & fire resistant
- Wool repels moisture so baby stays dry on rainy days.
* One size fits most babies from 0-6 Months.
* Fits best on babies 3-6 Months but may be used from
birth up to 10 months without the hood.
* Measures 25 inches from inside the hood to the feet.
Wash and Care:
- Wash infrequently to retain the wool's natural lanolin.
- When wet, simply air-dry or dry over a mild heat source.
- Spot clean by rinsing the area in lukewarm water.
- When necessary, hand wash gently with LANACare lanolin-replenishing soap.
- Use lukewarm water - cold and/or hot water may cause shrinking and felting.
- Gently squeeze out water, then place or roll in a towel, to press out excess water.
- A quick shake to re-shape, then lay flat or hang dry away from direct sunlight.
Find Wool Soap & more LANACare Products in the links at the bottom of the page.
More about LANACare Products:
Meets Europe’s highest ecological standards, Oeko-Tex and KBT Organic certified.
No pesticides have been used on the fields where the sheep graze, nor have any
harsh chemicals been used to wash the wool.
What about Allergies to Wool?
LANACare wool has been tested to show that it does not contain dust mites - a cause of allergies. Most people who are allergic to wool are actually reacting to the chemicals used in processing the raw wool,
not the wool itself. No such chemicals are used on LANACare wool, in reality making it hypo-allergenic!
Made in Denmark.
Usually ships in 3-5 business days.
Add to Registry
Add to Bookmarks
See Our complete Selection of
Submit a Review...