Organic Merino Wool/ Silk Baby Cap
Because babies lose so much heat from the top of their heads, hats and caps are layette necessities.
Incredibly soft, soothing and warm, this basic Merino Wool and Silk Blend Baby Cap prevents heat loss while protecting tender ears from wind and cold.
Traditional European "pilot cap" style sits snugly on baby's head without gaps and doesn't slide off.
Soft as a feather and never itchy, it is light weight while being very warm, regulating baby's body temperature and ensuring that your child will feel just right - never too hot or too cold.
The soft and stretchy cap is created from a single layer blend of 70% certified organic merino wool and 30% fine silk .
- Available in undyed natural cream.
- Ties under neck are soft and non Irritating.
- Superior breathability, hypoallergenic, odor and fire resistant.
- Wool/silk blend combines the best qualities of each for a unique textile.
- Body temperature stays consistent, baby won't overheat or sweat.
- Silk provides durability and extra softness
- Wool fibers repel moisture so baby's head stays dry on rainy or snowy days.
Sizes: Stretchy knit fabric means it will fit for the full size range.
Size 1: 0-6 months
Size 2: 6-12 months
Wash and Care:
- Wash as seldom as possible in order to retain the wool's natural lanolin.
- When necessary, hand wash gently
- When wet, simply air-dry or dry over a mild heat source.
- Use lukewarm water - cold and/or hot water may cause shrinking and felting.
- Gently squeeze out water, then place or roll in a towel, to press out excess water.
- A quick shake to re-shape, then lay flat or hang dry away from direct sunlight.
More about Hocosa Products:
Meets Europe’s highest ecological standards, Oeko-Tex and KBT Organic certified.
No pesticides have been used on the fields where the sheep graze, nor have any harsh
chemicals been used to wash the wool.
What about Allergies to Wool?
Hocosa wool has been tested to show that it does not contain dust mites - a cause of allergies. Most people who are allergic to wool are actually reacting to the chemicals used in processing the raw wool,
not the wool itself.
Made in Switzerland, with KbT (Demeter) certified organic wool.
Usually ships in 2 business days.
Add to Registry
Add to Bookmarks
See Our complete Selection of
Submit a Review...