Soft Organic Merino Wool Mittens ~ Preemie to 2 Yrs ~ 3 Colors
“Thumb-less” mittens allow a child’s hands to freely explore the soft and soothing feeling of the wool, without "trapping" the thumb.
Made with two layers of our softest merino wool, with white as the inner layer.
Woolen ties keep mittens from slipping off hands.
Soft as a feather and never itchy, it is light weight while being very warm, regulating baby's body temperature and ensuring that your child will feel just right - never too hot or too cold.
Made from soft and fine organic merino wool - soft enough to be worn directly against baby's skin.
- Available in soft grey, soft sand and natural white.
- Woolen ties are non Irritating.
- Body temperature stays consistent, baby won't overheat
- Superior breathability, hypoallergenic, odor, dust mite and fire resistant.
- Wool fibers repel moisture so baby's hands stay dry on rainy or snowy days.
Size 44: Preemie, 4-6 lbs
Size 50: 0-4 months
Size 74: 4-12 months
Size 86: 12-24 months
A Note about Sizing:
European sizes correspond to your baby/child's length in centimeters.
For best fit, choose the size that corresponds to your baby's length.
Size by age is an estimate, and as we know, all babies are unique!
Wash and Care:
- Wash as seldom as possible in order to retain the wool's natural lanolin.
- When wet, simply air-dry or dry over a mild heat source.
- Spot clean by rinsing the area under the faucet in lukewarm water.
- When necessary, hand wash gently with LANACare lanolin-replenishing soap.
- Use lukewarm water - cold and/or hot water may cause shrinking and felting.
- Gently squeeze out water, then place or roll in a towel, to press out excess water.
- A quick shake to re-shape, then lay flat or hang dry away from direct sunlight.
Find Wool Soap & more LANACare Products in the Wool Clothing page.
Link is below.
More about LANACare Products:
Meets Europe’s highest ecological standards, Oeko-Tex and KBT Organic certified.
No pesticides have been used on the fields where the sheep graze, nor have any
harsh chemicals been used to wash the wool.
What about Allergies to Wool?
LANACare wool has been tested to show that it does not contain dust mites - a cause of allergies. Most people who are allergic to wool are actually reacting to the chemicals used in processing the raw wool, not the wool itself. No such chemicals are used on LANACare wool, in reality making it hypo-allergenic!
Made in Lithuania
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Add to Registry
Add to Bookmarks
CHECK COLOR, CHOOSE SIZE, ADD QUANTITY TO BOX , CLICK "ADD TO CART"
See Our complete Selection of
Submit a Review...