Warmest Merino Nelson Hat ~ 6 M-14 Yrs ~ 3 Colors
For full protection in the coldest wind and weather, this soft, 100% Organic Merino Wool Nelson Hat really keeps kids warm and dry.
Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet, so this hat is perfect in damp or snowy weather!
Wool regulates the body temperature ensuring that your child will feel just right - never too hot or too cold.
Made from incredibly soft and fine organic merino wool - never itchy and soft enough to be worn directly against the skin.
- Comes in natural white, grey & sand
- Soft and comfortable inside and out.
- Pulls easily over the head, yet fits snugly
- A bit difficult for baby to remove- stays on!
- Protects ears, neck and chest.
- Body temperature stays consistent, your child won't overheat
- Superior breathability, hypoallergenic, odor, dust mite and fire resistant.
- Wool fibers repel moisture so the head stays dry on rainy or snowy days.
Size 74: 6-12 months 29" long
Size 80: 9-14 months, 31.5" long
Size 86: 1-2 years, 34" tall
Size 110: 2-5 years, 3' 7" tall
Size 128: 5-9 years, 4 ' 2" tall
Size 152: 9-14 years, 5' tall
A Note about Sizing:
European sizes correspond to your baby/child's length in centimeters.
For best fit, choose the size that corresponds to your baby's length.
Size by age is an estimate, and as we know, all babies are unique!
Wash and Care:
- Wash as seldom as possible in order to retain the wool's natural lanolin.
- When wet, simply air-dry or dry over a mild heat source.
- Spot clean by rinsing the area under the faucet in lukewarm water.
- When necessary, hand wash gently with LANACare lanolin-replenishing soap.
- Use lukewarm water - cold and/or hot water may cause shrinking and felting.
- Gently squeeze out water, then place or roll in a towel, to press out excess water.
- A quick shake to re-shape, then lay flat or hang dry away from direct sunlight.
Find Wool Soap & more LANACare Products in the Wool Clothing page.
Link is below.
More about LANACare Products:
Meets Europe’s highest ecological standards, Oeko-Tex and KBT Organic certified.
No pesticides have been used on the fields where the sheep graze, nor have any
harsh chemicals been used to wash the wool.
What about Allergies to Wool?
LANACare wool has been tested to show that it does not contain dust mites - a cause of allergies. Most people who are allergic to wool are actually reacting to the chemicals used in processing the raw wool, not the wool itself. No such chemicals are used on LANACare wool, in reality making it hypo-allergenic!
Made in Denmark.
Usually ships in 3-5 business days.
Add to Registry
Add to Bookmarks
BE SURE TO SELECT BOTH COLOR AND SIZE.
See Our complete Selection of
Submit a Review...