Organic Merino Wool Baby Blankets - 5 Colors
Unbelievably soft and very soothing, these Organic Wool
Baby Blankets are wonderful for babies of all ages.
Only the softest and finest organic merino wool is selected
to use in this blanket - you won’t find a softer natural wool.
Pure organic wool is never itchy - even on delicate infant skin- making it ideal for wrapping and calming fussy babies.
These blankets are thick, yet light weight while being very warm, regulating baby's body temperature and ensuring that your child will always feel just right - never too hot or too cold.
- Available in soft grey, soft sand, blue, pink and natural white.
- White & Pink are available with or without (polyester) lace
- Wool disperses moisture, so baby feels dry even when wet.
- Breathable, hypoallergenic, odor, dust mite & fire resistant
- Baby size measures 65 x 85 cm; 26 in. x 34 in.
- Toddler size measures 90 x 110 cm; 36 in. x 44 in.
Wash and Care:
- Wash infrequently to retain the wool's natural lanolin.
- When wet, simply air-dry or dry over a mild heat source.
- Spot clean by rinsing the area in lukewarm water.
- When necessary, hand wash gently with LANACare lanolin-replenishing soap.
- Use lukewarm water - cold and/or hot water may cause shrinking and felting.
- Gently squeeze out water, then place or roll in a towel, to press out excess water.
- A quick shake to re-shape, then lay flat or hang dry away from direct sunlight.
For LANACare Wool Soap click here.
More about LANACare Products:
Meets Europe’s highest ecological standards, Oeko-Tex and KBT Organic certified.
No pesticides have been used on the fields where the sheep graze, nor have any
harsh chemicals been used to wash the wool.
What about Allergies to Wool?
LANACare wool has been tested to show that it does not contain dust mites - a cause of allergies.
Most people who are allergic to wool are actually reacting to the chemicals used in processing the raw wool,not the wool. No such chemicals are used on LANACare wool, in reality making it hypo-allergenic!
Made in Denmark.
Usually ships in 3-5 business days.
Add to Registry
Add to Bookmarks
You might also like:
The official "magic" blankie - a must have!Seriously, this one's a total treasure! When my son was tiny, if all else failed, this blankie fixed everything. Sometimes my husband would just take off everything but the diaper & wrap our son in it & find instant magic. We just have the baby size but it turns out that this size is still good for a toddler - because the size is easy to lug around. Surprisingly easy to care for & still looks amazing after 2-1/2 years of daily use & ocassional abuse! It seemed expensive for a blanket at the time that I bought it - I think my husband thought I was insane - but it's absolutely been worth every penny & has been one of the best purchases that I made when getting ready to welcome our son. Hubby is the one that named it the "magic" blankie, by the way - despite the original protests, he was very, very quickly sold on it.......
Submit a Review...