Organic Merino Wool Pants ~ Preemie-4Yrs ~ Colors
These cuddly Organic Wool Pants by LANACare are a very cozy way to keep baby warm this winter.
The soft adjustable waistband makes them very comfortable and allows for a perfect fit as your child grows.
Soft as a feather and never itchy, pants are light weight while being very warm, regulating baby's body temperature and ensuring that your child will feel just right - never too hot or too cold.
Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet, so these pants work well as a diaper cover too.
Made with slightly felted wool for added durability. Only
the softest and finest organic wool is used - soft enough
to be worn directly against baby's skin.
- Available in natural white, soft sand and soft grey.
- Roomy enough for layering and bulky diapers.
- Comfortable, wide waistband adjusts to fit.
- Felted wool makes a good moisture barrier, great for snow play
- Superior breath-ability, hypoallergenic, odor, dust mite and fire resistant.
- Wool fibers disperse moisture from the skin so baby stays warm even when wet.
Size 50: 0-3 months, 20" long
Size 62: 3-6 months, 24.5" long
Size 74: 6-10 months 29" long
Size 80: 9-14 months, 31.5" long
Size 86: 1-2 years, 34" long
Size 98: 2-3 years, 38.5" long
Size 110: 3-4 years, 43" long
A Note about Sizing:
European sizes correspond to your baby/child's length in centimeters.
For best fit, choose the size that corresponds to your baby's length.
Size by age is an estimate, and as we know, all babies are unique!
Wash and Care:
- Wash as seldom as possible in order to retain the wool's natural lanolin.
- When wet, simply air-dry or dry over a mild heat source.
- Spot clean by rinsing the area under the faucet in lukewarm water.
- When necessary, hand wash gently with LANACare lanolin-replenishing soap.
- Use lukewarm water - cold and/or hot water may cause shrinking and felting.
- Gently squeeze out water, then place or roll in a towel, to press out excess water.
- A quick shake to re-shape, then lay flat or hang dry away from direct sunlight.
Find Wool Soap & more LANACare Products in the Wool Clothing page.
Link is below.
More about LANACare Products:
Meets Europe’s highest ecological standards, Oeko-Tex and KBT Organic certified.
No pesticides have been used on the fields where the sheep graze, nor have any
harsh chemicals been used to wash the wool.
What about Allergies to Wool?
LANACare wool has been tested to show that it does not contain dust mites - a cause of allergies. Most people who are allergic to wool are actually reacting to the chemicals used in processing the raw wool, not the wool itself. No such chemicals are used on LANACare wool, in reality making it hypo-allergenic!
Made in Denmark Lithuania.
Usually ships in 3-5 business days.
Add to Registry
Add to Bookmarks
CHECK COLOR, CHOOSE SIZE, ADD QUANTITY TO BOX , CLICK "ADD TO CART".
See Our complete Selection of
Submit a Review...