Organic Merino Wool Overall Warm Suit NB-24M
This cuddly and cozy Soft Organic Wool Warm Suit by LANACare is the ultimate solution for keeping baby warm while out and about in cold weather.
An excellent alternative to bulky synthetic snowsuits, the one piece coverall opens wide with snaps for easy dressing.
Cuffs on the hands and feet can be closed or folded open, eliminating the need for mitts and booties.
Works safely and well in a carseat or baby carrier.
The front snaps can be opened while in the car or temporarily indoors so the child won't get too warm while in transit.
Soft as a feather and never itchy, the suit is light weight while being very warm, regulating baby's body temperature and ensuring that your child will feel just right - never too hot or too cold.
Made from one layer of slightly felted 100% organic wool for greater warmth and extra durability.
Only the softest and finest organic wool is used - you won’t find a softer natural wool.
- Available in natural white, soft sand and soft grey. Blue is temporarily unavailable.
- Roomy enough for layering diapers, clothes, booties, hat & mittens.
- Superior breathability, hypoallergenic, odor, dust mite and fire resistant.
- Wool fibers repel moisture so baby's clothing stays dry on rainy or snowy days.
Size 50: 0-3 months, 20" long
Size 62: 3-6 months, 24.5" long
Size 74: 6-10 months 29" long
Size 80: 9-14 months, 31.5" long
Size 86: 1-2 years, 34" long
A Note about Sizing:
European sizes correspond to your baby/child's length in centimeters.
For best fit, choose the size that corresponds to your baby's length.
Size by age is an estimate, and as we know, all babies are unique!
Wash and Care:
- Wash as seldom as possible in order to retain the wool's natural lanolin.
- When wet, simply air-dry or dry over a mild heat source.
- Spot clean by rinsing the area under the faucet in lukewarm water.
- When necessary, hand wash gently with LANACare lanolin-replenishing soap.
- Use lukewarm water - cold and/or hot water may cause shrinking and felting.
- Gently squeeze out water, then place or roll in a towel, to press out excess water.
- A quick shake to re-shape, then lay flat or hang dry away from direct sunlight.
More about LANACare Products:
Meets Europe’s highest ecological standards, Oeko-Tex and KBT Organic certified.
No pesticides have been used on the fields where the sheep graze, nor have any
harsh chemicals been used to wash the wool.
What about Allergies to Wool?
LANACare wool has been tested to show that it does not contain dust mites - a cause of allergies. Most people who are allergic to wool are actually reacting to the chemicals used in processing the raw wool, not the wool itself. No such chemicals are used on LANACare wool, in reality making it hypo-allergenic!
Made in Lithuania
Usually ships in 3-5 business days.
See Our complete Selection of
Submit a Review...