Organic Wool/ Silk Long & Short Sleeve Bodysuit ~ Sizes NB-4Yrs
Incredibly soft, soothing and warm, Hocosa's Organic
Wool/Silk Onesies are the perfect under-layer to keep
little ones warm all winter long.
Hocosa uses the softest and finest organic wool available.
It is never itchy and soft enough to be worn directly against baby's skin.
Wool / Silk clothing provides an essential base layer of warmth, regulating the body temperature and ensuring that your child will always feel just right - never too hot or too cold.
The 70% wool/ 30% silk blend combines the best qualities
of these natural fibers, creating a truly unique textile that is
very warm, light weight and not bulky- you won't notice these
onesies under any type of clothing.
The soft merino wool gives soothing warmth, breathes, is super absorbent and temperature regulating.
The silk adds even more softness and durability as well as its own temperature regulating properties. Silk feels good next to even the most sensitive skin.
Onesies feature a lap neck for easy dressing. Snaps at the bottom provide maximum warmth, keeping baby's tummy
and back protected from drafts and cold.
SIZING and FIT:
* Sizes correspond to your child’s height in centimeters.
* For the best fit, please measure your child! 1in = 2.5 cm.
* Runs small, best to size up if close the next size.
* Size up when in doubt or so they will last all season.
* Last digit of size roughly correlates to child's age.
50-56 / 0-3 months, fits babies from 19.5 to 22" long
62 -68 / 3-6 months, fits babies from 24 to 26.7" long
74-80 / 6-12 months, fits babies from 29 to 31.5" long
86-92 / 12-24 months, fits babies from 33 to 37" long
98-104 / 2-4T, fits babies from 38 to 41.5" long
WASH & CARE:
- Wool is naturally self-cleaning, and so quite easy to care for.
- Wash as seldom as possible in order to retain the wool's natural lanolin.
- When wet, simply air-dry or dry over a mild heat source.
- Spot clean by rinsing the area under the faucet in lukewarm water.
- When necessary, hand wash gently with a lanolin-replenishing soap.
- Use lukewarm water - cold and/or hot water may cause shrinking and felting.
- Gently squeeze out water, then place or roll in a towel, to press out excess water.
- A quick shake to re-shape, then lay flat or hang dry away from direct sunlight.
- Click here for Wool Wash.
Hocosa of Switzerland has produced warm clothing from organic fine merino wool since 1886.
Hocosa's clothing is certified organic by GOTS and Demeter, ensuring that their items are from
the finest, purest materials available. The wool comes from pure-bred merino sheep, grazed
on pesticide-free grass and treated homeopathically for optimal health and well-being.
What about Allergies to Wool?
Most people allergic to wool are actually reacting to the chemicals used in processing
the raw wool, not the wool itself. No such chemicals are used on Hocosa wool, in reality
making it hypo-allergenic!
Made in Switzerland from certified organic, untreated wool.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Add to Registry
Add to Bookmarks
ADD QUANTITY TO BOX NEXT TO CHOICE(S), THEN CLICK "ADD TO CART".
See Our complete Selection of
A year-round essential!We frequently use this in the wintertime, in layering. However, in the hottest of the summertime, my son often sleeps in this, instead of traditional jammies or the beloved wool bodysuit that he typically wears to sleep in the wintertime - so for us, this is a year-round clothing must-have! Care is a snap - after a quick washing, as you would with any other wool garment, I put it on the sweater dryer (on top of the dryer) and it's always dry within a few hours & ready for the next round of action.
Submit a Review...