Organic Natural Wool Bodysuits ~ Long & Short Sleeve ~ NB-4Yrs
Incredibly soft, soothing and warm, Hocosa's Organic
Wool Bodysuits are the perfect under-layer to keep little
ones warm all winter long.
Wool clothing provides an essential base layer of warmth, regulating baby's body temperature and ensuring that your child will always feel just right - never too hot or too cold.
Hocosa uses the softest and finest organic wool available.
It is never itchy and soft enough to be worn directly against baby's skin.
Very warm, yet light weight and not bulky, you won't notice these under any type of clothing.
Features a lap neck for easy dressing. Snaps at the bottom
provide maximum warmth while keeping baby's tummy
and back protected from drafts and cold.
SIZING and FIT:
* Sizes correspond to your child’s height in centimeters.
* For the best fit, please measure your child! 1in = 2.5 cm.
* Size up when in doubt or so they will last all season.
* Last digit of size roughly correlates to child's age.
50-56 / 0-3 months, fits babies from 19.5 to 22" long
62 -68 / 3-6 months, fits babies from 24 to 26.7" long
74-80 / 6-12 months, fits babies from 29 to 31.5" long
86-92 / 12-24 months, fits babies from 33 to 37" long
98-104 / 2-4, fits babies from 38 to 41.5" long
WASH & CARE:
- Wool is naturally self-cleaning, and so quite easy to care for.
- Wash as seldom as possible in order to retain the wool's natural lanolin.
- When wet, simply air-dry or dry over a mild heat source.
- Spot clean by rinsing the area under the faucet in lukewarm water.
- When necessary, hand wash gently with a lanolin-replenishing soap.
- Use lukewarm water - cold and/or hot water may cause shrinking and felting.
- Gently squeeze out water, then place or roll in a towel, to press out excess water.
- A quick shake to re-shape, then lay flat or hang dry away from direct sunlight.
- Click here for Wool Wash.
The wool chosen for Hocosa woolens is KbT Certified Organic wool, which ensures not only that the wool is
free of pesticides, but that high working standards have been met for those working in all stages of production.
The wool comes from pure-bred merino sheep, grazed on pesticide-free grass and treated homeopathically
for optimal health and well-being.
What about Allergies to Wool?
Most people allergic to wool are actually reacting to the chemicals used in processing the raw wool,
not the wool itself. No such chemicals are used on Hocosa wool, in reality making it hypo-allergenic!
Made in Switzerland from certified organic, untreated wool.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Add to Registry
Add to Bookmarks
ADD QUANTITY TO BOX NEXT TO CHOICE(S), THEN CLICK "ADD TO CART".
See Our complete Selection of
Can't live without this one!We have the long sleeved one & absolutely love it! My son sleeps in it every night - he actually can't seem to sleep well without it! Whenever I need to wash it, I do that first thing in the morning, put it on the sweater dryer rack on top of the dryer & it's always ready long before bedtime - care couldn't be much easier!
Submit a Review...