Organic Striped Wool Bodysuits ~ Long Sleeve ~ NB-4Yrs
Perfect for layering or on their own, Hocosa's Organic
Wool Onesies are incredibly soft, soothing and warm.
Wool clothing provides an essential base layer of warmth,
regulating baby's body temperature and ensuring that
your child will always feel just right - never too hot or too cold.
Hocosa uses the softest and finest organic wool available.
It is never itchy and soft enough to be worn directly against baby's skin.
The stripes have lots of kid appeal! These onesies are very
warm, light weight and not bulky so you won't notice them
when layered under any type of clothing.
Features a lap neck for easy dressing. Snaps at the
bottom provide maximum warmth while keeping baby's
tummy and back protected securely from drafts and cold.
SIZING and FIT:
* Sizes correspond to your child’s height in centimeters.
* For the best fit, please measure your child! 1in = 2.5 cm.
* Size up when in doubt or so they will last all season.
* Last digit of size roughly correlates to child's age.
50-56 / 0-3 months, fits babies from 19.5 to 22" long
62 -68 / 3-6 months, fits babies from 24 to 26.7" long
74-80 / 6-12 months, fits babies from 29 to 31.5" long
86-92 / 12-24 months, fits babies from 33 to 37" long
98-104 / 2-4 Yrs, fits babies from 38 to 41.5" long
SHORT SLEEVED BODYSUITS: CLEARANCE!
The manufacturer discontinued these bodysuitsand we bought all their
remaining stock. We have a limited supply left- all for a great sale price!
WASH & CARE:
- Wool is naturally self-cleaning, and so quite easy to care for.
- Wash as seldom as possible in order to retain the wool's natural lanolin.
- When wet, simply air-dry or dry over a mild heat source.
- Spot clean by rinsing the area under the faucet in lukewarm water.
- When necessary, hand wash gently with a lanolin-replenishing soap.
- Use lukewarm water - cold and/or hot water may cause shrinking and felting.
- Gently squeeze out water, then place or roll in a towel, to press out excess water.
- A quick shake to re-shape, then lay flat or hang dry away from direct sunlight.
- Click here for Wool Wash.
Hocosa of Switzerland has produced warm clothing from organic fine merino wool since 1886.
The wool chosen for Hocosa woolens is KbT Certified Organic wool, which ensures not only that
the wool is free of pesticides, but that high working standards have been met for those working
in all stages of production.
The wool comes from pure-bred merino sheep, grazed on pesticide-free grass and treated
homeopathically for optimal health and well-being.
What about Allergies to Wool?
Most people allergic to wool are actually reacting to the chemicals used in processing the raw wool,
not the wool itself. No such chemicals are used on Hocosa wool, in reality making it hypo-allergenic!
Made in Switzerland from certified organic, untreated wool.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Add to Registry
Add to Bookmarks
See Our complete Selection of
Submit a Review...