Organic Wool Pants w/ FEET ~ NB-12M ~ 3 Styles ~ CLEARANCE
Great on their own or as an extra layer, these Organic Wool Baby Pants are an ideal solution for keeping baby's legs warm all winter long.
Incredibly soft, soothing and warm, they work well as pajama bottoms, as an under layer or layered on top of other clothing when you're on the go.
AVAILABLE IN WOOL AND WOOL/ SILK BLEND.
Both styles are warm, light weight and not bulky-
you won't notice these pants under any type of clothing.
Wool clothing provides an essential base layer of warmth, regulating baby's body temperature and ensuring that your child will always feel just right - never too hot or too cold.
Hocosa uses the softest and finest organic wool available.
It is never itchy and soft enough to be worn directly against baby's skin.
The 70% wool/ 30% silk blend combines the best qualities
of both these natural fibers. The silk adds even more
softness and durability as well as its own temperature
regulating properties. Silk feels good next to even the
most sensitive skin.
Pair it with the matching onesie and a sleep bag
for ultimate night time comfort and warmth.
Choose the size corresponding to your child's height.
Size up if you plan to use them as an over layer.
0-3 months, fits babies from 19.5 to 22" long
3-6 months, fits babies from 24 to 26.7" long
6-12 months, fits babies from 29 to 31.5" long
WASH & CARE:
- Wool is naturally self-cleaning, and so quite easy to care for.
- Wash as seldom as possible in order to retain the wool's natural lanolin.
- When wet, simply air-dry or dry over a mild heat source.
- Spot clean by rinsing the area under the faucet in lukewarm water.
- When necessary, hand wash gently with a lanolin-replenishing soap.
- Use lukewarm water - cold and/or hot water may cause shrinking and felting.
- Gently squeeze out water, then place or roll in a towel, to press out excess water.
- A quick shake to re-shape, then lay flat or hang dry away from direct sunlight.
- Click here for Wool Wash.
Hocosa of Switzerland has produced warm clothing from organic fine merino wool since 1886.
Hocosa's clothing is certified organic by GOTS and Demeter, ensuring that their items are from
the finest, purest materials available. The wool comes from pure-bred merino sheep, grazed
on pesticide-free grass and treated homeopathically for optimal health and well-being.
What about Allergies to Wool?
Most people allergic to wool are actually reacting to the chemicals used in processing the raw wool,
not the wool itself. No such chemicals are used on Hocosa wool, in reality making it hypo-allergenic!
Made in Switzerland from certified organic, untreated wool.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
WE ONLY HAVE A FEW LEFT!
STOCK UPDATED DAILY
See Our complete Selection of
Submit a Review...