Organic Wool Baby Pants ~ Sizes NB-24M ~ 3 Colors
Great on their own or as an extra layer, these Organic Wool Baby Pants are an ideal solution for keeping baby's legs warm all winter long.
Incredibly soft, soothing and warm, they work well as pajama bottoms, as an under layer or layered on top of other clothing when you're on the go.
Pair it with the matching onesie and a sleep
bag for the ultimate in night time warmth.
Wool clothing provides an essential base layer of warmth, regulating baby's body temperature and ensuring that your child will always feel just right - never too hot or too cold.
Hocosa uses the softest and finest organic wool available.
It is never itchy and soft enough to be worn directly against baby's skin.
Very warm, yet light weight and not bulky, you won't notice
these pants under any type of clothing.
SIZING and FIT:
* Comfortable fit with soft, snug waist and cuffs.
* Sizes correspond to your child’s height in centimeters.
* For the best fit, please measure your child! 1in = 2.5 cm.
* Size up when in doubt or so they will last all season.
* Size up if you plan to use them as an over layer.
* Last digit of size roughly correlates to child's age.
50-56 / 0-3 months, fits babies from 19.5 to 22" long
62 -68 / 3-6 months, fits babies from 24 to 26.7" long
74-80 / 6-12 months, fits babies from 29 to 31.5" long
86-92 / 12-24 months, fits babies from 33 to 37" long
WASH & CARE:
- Wool is naturally self-cleaning, and so quite easy to care for.
- Wash as seldom as possible in order to retain the wool's natural lanolin.
- When wet, simply air-dry or dry over a mild heat source.
- Spot clean by rinsing the area under the faucet in lukewarm water.
- When necessary, hand wash gently with a lanolin-replenishing soap.
- Use lukewarm water - cold and/or hot water may cause shrinking and felting.
- Gently squeeze out water, then place or roll in a towel, to press out excess water.
- A quick shake to re-shape, then lay flat or hang dry away from direct sunlight.
- Click here for Wool Wash.
Hocosa of Switzerland has produced warm clothing from organic fine merino wool since 1886.
The wool chosen for Hocosa woolens is KbT Certified Organic wool, which ensures not only that the wool is free of pesticides, but that high working standards have been met for those working in all stages of production. The wool comes from pure-bred merino sheep, grazed on pesticide-free grass and treated homeopathically for optimal health and well-being.
What about Allergies to Wool?
Most people allergic to wool are actually reacting to the chemicals used in processing
the raw wool, not the wool itself. No such chemicals are used on Hocosa wool, in reality
making it hypo-allergenic!
Made in Switzerland from certified organic, untreated wool.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Add to Registry
Add to Bookmarks
See Our complete Selection of
Submit a Review...