Natural Organic Wool/ Silk Long Johns ~ 18M-6 Yrs
Incredibly soft, soothing and warm, Hocosa's Organic Wool / Silk Underwear is the perfect under layer to keep kids warm when playing in the snow or as pajamas on a cold night.
Wool/ Silk clothing provides an essential warm base layer, regulating body temperature and ensuring that
your child will always feel just right - never too hot or too cold.
The 70% wool/ 30% silk blend combines the best qualities of these natural fibers, creating a truly unique textile that is very warm, light weight and not bulky- you won't notice these garments under any type of clothing.
Hocosa uses the softest and finest organic wool available. It is never itchy and soft enough to be worn directly against tender skin.
Silk is spun into the wool fibers to give the finished woolen
an even smoother and more comfortable feel.
Long Sleeve Shirts have a comfortable solid trim crew neck.
Pants have a solid color cuff to keep them snugly on the ankle.
The style is the same for both boys and girls.
SIZING and FIT:
* Sizes correspond to your child’s height in centimeters.
* For the best fit, please measure your child! 1in = 2.5 cm.
* Size up when in doubt or so they will last all season.
* Last digit of size roughly correlates to child's age.
Size 92 = 37 inches (about 1 - 2 Years)
Size 104 = 41.5 inches (about 3 - 4 Years)
Size 116 = 46.5 inches (about 4 - 6 Years)
Size 128 = 51 inches (about 5 - 8 Years)
WASH & CARE:
- Wool is naturally self-cleaning and quite easy to care for.
- The natural lanolin removes odors & bacteria as clothing airs out
- Wash as seldom as possible in order to retain the wool's natural lanolin.
- Hand or machine wash on gentle with a lanolin-replenishing soap.
- Use lukewarm water - cold and/or hot water may cause shrinking and felting.
- Gently squeeze out water, then place or roll in a towel, to press out excess water.
- A quick shake to re-shape, then lay flat or hang dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never put woolens in the dryer- they will shrink!
- See link below for wool washing soap.
Hocosa of Switzerland has produced warm clothing from organic fine merino wool
since 1886. Hocosa's clothing is certified organic by GOTS and Demeter, ensuring
that their items are from the finest, purest materials available. The wool comes from
pure-bred merino sheep, grazed on pesticide-free grass and treated homeopathically
for optimal health and well-being.
What about Allergies to Wool?
Most people allergic to wool are actually reacting to the chemicals used in processing
the raw wool, not the wool itself. No such chemicals are used on Hocosa wool, in
reality making it hypo-allergenic!
Made in Switzerland from certified organic, untreated wool.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Add to Registry
Add to Bookmarks
ADD QUANTITY TO BOX NEXT TO CHOICE(S), THEN CLICK "ADD TO CART".
See Our complete Selection of
Submit a Review...