Little Beetle Velour/ Hemp Prefolds
With lusciously soft organic velour on one side and a beautiful heavy duty Hemp Terry on the other, they are comfortable and super absorbent.
One of these diapers offers approximately the same absorbency as 3 Bummis prefolds together.
Why we LOVE this diaper:
* Wicks away moisture, so baby's skin feels drier.
* Stretches gently for a great fit - less leaking.
* The more they're washed the softer they become.
* Perfect for heavy wetters & day or night use.
* 3 Beautiful colors - eco friendly dyes
* The velour on the inside makes them sooo soft - babies love them!
How they're made:
~ Inner layer is a specially knit, organic cotton velour.
~ Outer layer is Hemp French Terry (55% hemp/45% certified organic cotton)
~ Center soaker is 3 more layers of hemp french terry.
~ These are 2 x 5 x 2 prefolds.
~ Stretchy fabric easily adjusts for longer use per size range.
~ Comes in natural hemp with Orange, Blue or Green organic velour inside
Available in 4 sizes & 3 colors. See Size Chart in thumbnail images.
Wash & Care:
Wash 3-4 times separately because of the natural oils.
After these initial washes, they may be washed with other diaper laundry.
Full absorbency is achieved after 8-10 washes.
Use 1/2 the recommended amount of detergent, no bleach or fabric softeners.
More about Prefold Diapers:
The most economical and versatile way to cloth diaper, prefolds are rectangular with extra layers sewn in the middle. They are absorbent and can easily be adjusted to fit any size or shape baby. You can add doublers to increase absorbency. Fasten with pins, "Snappis", or simply fold & lay inside a cover.
What kind of covers should I use with prefolds?
Snug fitting covers work best with prefolds. Covers with leg gussets will hold leaks and messes much better. Newborns will use 4-6 covers per day.
We recommend Little Beetle Wool Wraps, ImseVimse wool & organic cotton covers;
Bummis Original and/or Bummis Whisper Wrap.
Why we use a combination of organic cotton & hemp fabrics.
* We use organic cotton fabric for its softness and ability to quickly absorb wetness.
* We use hemp fabrics for 3 reasons: absorbency, durability & anti-microbial properties.
* Hemp fabric is one of the most absorbent- it absorbs four times more than cotton alone.
* Hemp is also more durable than cotton and can help your diaper last longer.
When you buy more than 12 diapers. Price chart is at the bottom of the page.
Just keep adding diapers, our cart will automatically calculate the cost. You can even
look at other products, come back, order more diapers- and still receive the discounts!
Little Beetle ONE is made in USA.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Add to Registry
Add to Bookmarks
Submit a Review...