Baby MEDBASICS® Combo Pack
Emergency situations can happen anytime, anywhere. Feel confident that you and everyone who cares for your baby will know how to respond.
Baby MEDBASICS turns your moments of panic into moments of action by clearly showing you what to do while medical help is on the way.
With brightly color-coded tabs, spiral binding, simple instructions and illustrations you'll be able to handle choking, CPR, bleeding, fever emergencies and more!
The Combo Pack consists of one each of Baby MEDBASICS Home and Travel Packs.
Know more, Worry less with Baby MEDBASICS.
* So easy and clear that anyone can use it
* Written by parents who are medical professionals.
* Page for emergency contact information
* Especially created for babies from birth to one year
* Chapters Include: Preparing for an emergency, Medical ABC's & baby's medical history
Home Pack Features:
* Hangs easily from any hook or door knob so you'll always know where it is.
* Measures 7 x 9 inches and weighs only 1 pound
* A deep inside pocket to keep your child's important health documents easily within reach.
Travel Pack Features:
* Compact and portable, this guide goes everywhere your baby goes
* Attaches to any stroller or diaper bag
* Measures just 5 x 6 inches, weighs only 7 oz
* Weather resistant cover with a pocket for baby's medical information.
Part of loving any baby is knowing what to do during an emergency and making sure everyone who cares for your little one does the same.
Comes in 3 Color combinations.
Save $6 when you buy the Combo Pack.
Travel Pack and Home Pack may be purchased separately.
See links below for detailed descriptions.
Usually ships in 2 business days
Add to Registry
Add to Bookmarks
Submit a Review...