Organic Nipple Cream
This all natural herbal salve quickly relieves the discomfort of sore, cracked nursing nipples.
This creamy salve goes on easily and also serves as an excellent diaper rash ointment too.
All ingredients are safe for ingestion, so it does not need to be washed off prior to nursing.
It is the only nipple cream that is USDA Certified Organic.
Marshmallow root, calendula, olive oil, shea butter and beeswax
Does not contain lanolin, which contains several pesticides; or
Vitamin E, which should not be ingested by infants.
What Can I do About Sore Nipples?
* Change your nursing position often to find one that is the most comfortable.
*Try to relax and express some milk so that it is flowing when the baby latches on.
* Be sure to empty your breasts so that you do not become engorged.
* Bathe your breasts in fresh air and sunlight as often as possible.
* Do not use soap on your nipples.
* Apply a salve on your nipples such as Motherlove's Nipple Cream.
* Apply warm, wet black tea bags, which contain tannin.
* You may have thrush, a yeast infection that causes sore, cracked nipples.
Made in USA in an FDA registered, GMP certified facility.
Tested for bacteria, lead and heavy metals.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
If you need it NOW, please call us, we'll try to ship the same or next day- including Saturdays.
Add to Registry
Add to Bookmarks
Submit a Review...