No-Compromise™ CLASSIC 150
It is waterproof, firm and eliminates potentially harmful chemicals from your child’s crib. This mattress will provide your child with a more natural, healthy and comfortable sleep environment for many years.
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
DrySleep™ Non Toxic Waterproof Surface:
* 100% Polyethylene food grade waterproof cover.
* Polyethylene is an environmentally friendly plastic used throughout the food packaging industry for its purity and non-toxic properties.
* It is easy-to-clean and provides the ultimate non-toxic
waterproof and stain resistant mattress cover.
* Tested for off-gassing and easily passes certification
standards for eliminating chemical emissions.
* DrySleep™ is vinyl, PVC, phthalates and latex free.
Features a decorative trim along the edge of the mattress.
Firm Support with 250 Coil Option:
Heavy-duty orthopedic innerspring and firm flat surface provide ideal support as recommended by pediatricians and CPSC guidelines.
* The heavy-duty border rods provide strong side and edge support.
* Standard Crib Size - 150 Coils
* Standard Crib Size - 252 Coils w/center support
* The 252 coil innerspring is a bit firmer, but the real advantage lies in the center reinforcement that helps prevent sagging.
* This is only a concern with cribs that don't support the center of the mattress well
(e.g. cribs with a wire mesh support system).
Organic Cotton Filling :
* Cotton inherently breathes and provides for good air circulation while maintaining more
even humidity and balanced temperatures.
* It has the ideal density for firm yet comfortable bedding.
* A crib mattress made with organic cotton promotes a healthy and more
chemical-free sleeping environment.
* Built in Dust Mite Barrier Cover: Dust mites are widely believed to be the single greatest source of allergens. Furthermore, it is common for dust mites to live in mattresses. Our polyethylene surface cannot be penetrated by dust-mites.
* No Wool or Latex so you won't need to be concerned about potential allergies.
FlameBreaker™ Fire Protection:
* Cotton does not burst into flames or release deadly fumes when ignited.
* Our exclusive fire protection system features a non-toxic and naturally derived fire barrier system that is safe and effective.
* Meets and exceeds all Federal and State flammability standards without the use of potentially harmful chemicals or wool.
Heirloom Quality Construction:
* Premium components & exquisite finish
* Square corners for a snug fit (27.75" x 52" x 6")
* Also fits toddler bed
* Lifetime limited warranty
* 30 day money back guarantee (less shipping paid by us)
* NaturePedic Guarantee
Completely Made in USA:
By using domestic suppliers for all of our raw materials , we know exactly what's in them. When you buy a NaturePedic product, you are supporting U.S. jobs and industry.
You can also be assured that all materials are from a trust worthy and reliable source.
Difference between the 150 & the 252 Mattresses: The Classic has a white 100% pure food-grade polyethylene waterproof cover. The Ultra has the same waterproofing, but it is laid over an ivory colored organic cotton fabric. Essentially, this gives the cover a more substantial feel and helps it move a little more naturally. The Ultra offers a cover that is more premium looking and more premium feeling.
To see a Comparison Chart of all NaturePedic mattresses, in-depth, detailed descriptions of each component, our guarantee plus many more FAQ's , click here.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Add to Registry
Add to Bookmarks
See our Complete Selection of
Submit a Review...