Bamboo/ Organic Cotton LITE Cover
Why we LOVE this diaper cover:
* The only PUL cover with natural next to baby's skin.
* A perfect combination of organic & wetness protection.
* It is soft, light and really pliable.
* Super trim fitting under clothing.
* Even trimmer than Bummis Whisper Wrap.
* Fits over the bulkiest diapers.
* Elastic on back & legs contain messes well.
* Great for daytime or nighttime use.
* Fold-back tabs for ease of washing.
* Front panel prevents the velcro from irritating baby's skin.
How they're made:
~ Soft 70% bamboo/ 30% organic cotton fabric inside AND out.
~ The PUL is sandwiched between.
~ Leg openings are organic cotton too.
~ The bamboo fabric adheres well to the PUL so these are not so delicate.
~ It is difficult to bond natural fibers to PUL- which is why most diaper covers are synthetic.
Wash & Care: .
Machine wash cool, hang dry. These covers are slightly more delicate than synthetic ones but seem to hold up well to machine drying.
More about this Diaper Cover:
What is PUL?
PUL is short for Polyurethane Laminate.
It refers to any fabric that has been laminated with polyurethane to make it waterproof.
It is breathable, allowing for a lower temperature inside the diaper than disposables.
PUL is used for diaper covers, pail liners, wet bags, bibs, AIO's & pocket diapers, etc.
It is 100% waterproof, durable and able to withstand hot water washing and high heat
drying over the life of your diapers.
Can my heavy wetter baby use this one?
Yes, but we recommend the Organic Caboose wool cover for more protection.
Why do you use Bamboo fabrics?
Bamboo is a sustainable resource grown without fertilizers or pesticides.
It bonds really well to PUL making a resilient diaper cover that is natural too.
Bamboo fabric is silky soft, naturally antibacterial, anti fungal and antistatic.
It is great for diapers because it wicks water from the body 3-4 times better
than cotton, keeping skin comfortable rather than sticky.
Made in USA.
Usually ships in 3-5 business days
Submit a Review...