Organic Merino Wool King Comforter
With a fluffy fill of super silky merino wool from Kyrgyzstani organic sheep, our 4 Season "Perfect Comfort" comforters are the purest and healthiest
you will find.
Merino Wool fibers are fluffier, softer and finer than other types of wool, giving a lighter, yet warmer, comfort.
Cover is made with silky soft, 300 Thread Count certified organic cotton sateen; lovely quilting pattern prevents shifting.
Measures 100" x 86"; 5.6 lbs of pure wool fill.
Packaged in a reusable, organic cotton drawstring bag.
Wash & Care
- Hanging outdoors away from direct sunlight will freshen your comforter.
- Spot rinse only with soft brush and mild soap. Air dry in hanging position.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended due to the harsh chemicals used in the process.
- We highly recommend a washable duvet to protect your comforter. See ink below.
- Pure wool soothes and comforts with a soft, swaddling effect, reducing stress and promoting a deeper, more peaceful sleep.
- Wool regulates body temperature by ensuring the body gets to a comfortable sleeping temperature more quickly - and stays there for longer.
- Wool fibers absorb moisture and release it slowly through evaporation. You will stay cool in summer and warm in winter, never waking up overheated, chilled or damp.
-Studies have shown a significantly lower heart rate when sleeping under a wool-filled comforter.
- Read more about the wonderful benefits of wool. Link is at bottom of page.
Made in Kyrgyz Republic – “The Switzerland of Central Asia".
Wool is certified organic by USDA & CERES. Quality certified by WOOLMARK.
Cover is certified organic by Global Organic Textile Standard & OEKO-TEX 100.
ISO and Fair Trade Certified
Usually ships in 2 business days. Free Shipping.
Also available in Crib, Twin & Queen sizes. See links below.
Add to Registry
Add to Bookmarks
Submit a Review...