Organic Merino Wool Mattress Toppers - Twin -King
Wool mattress toppers promote a deeper, more
restful sleep. Studies have shown that sleeping
on wool lowers the heart rate as well as alleviating arthritis, fibromyalgia and back pain.
Wool provides relief from chemical sensitivities. If
you currently use a synthetic mattress treated with chemical fire retardants, a wool topper will create a natural sleeping surface for your bed.
With a dense fill of super silky merino wool from organically raised sheep, these toppers are the most
comfortable, purest and healthiest available.
Merino Wool fibers are fluffier, softer and finer than other
types of wool, giving a softer and warmer comfort that resists compacting.
Topper Cover is made with sturdy, yet silky soft, 300 Thread Count certified
organic cotton jacquard, machine quilted to prevent shifting.
Available in 5 sizes - all are 1.5" thick:
Twin measures 39 x 76 with 5 pounds of wool fill.
Full measures 54 x 76 with 7 pounds of wool fill.
Queen measures 60 x 80 with 8 pounds of wool fill.
King measures 78 x 80 with 11 pounds of wool fill.
Cal King measures 75 x 86 with 12 pounds of wool fill.
Packaged in a reusable, organic cotton drawstring bag.
Wash & Care
- Hanging outdoors away from direct sunlight will freshen your mattress topper.
- Spot rinse only with soft brush and mild soap. Air dry in hanging position.
- Dry cleaning is not advised due to the harsh chemicals used in the process.
- We recommend a washable mattress PAD to protect your topper. See ink below.
- Pure wool soothes and comforts with a soft, swaddling effect, reducing stress and promoting a deeper, more peaceful sleep.
- Wool regulates body temperature by ensuring the body gets to a comfortable sleeping temperature more quickly - and stays there for longer.
- Wool fibers absorb moisture and release it slowly through evaporation. You will stay cool in summer and warm in winter, never waking up overheated, chilled or damp.
-Studies have shown a significantly lower heart rate when sleeping under a wool-filled comforter.
- Read more about the wonderful benefits of wool. Link is at bottom of page.
Made in Kyrgyz Republic – “The Switzerland of Central Asia".
Wool is certified organic by USDA & CERES. Quality certified by WOOLMARK.
Cover is certified organic by Global Organic Textile Standard & OEKO-TEX 100.
ISO and Fair Trade Certified
Usually ships in 2 business days. Free Shipping.
Also available in Crib, Queen & King sizes. See links below.
Add to Registry
Add to Bookmarks
Submit a Review...